A3C is partnering with X Spaces for X Spaces: A3C Edition.
Some of the most progressive and talented visual artists from across the US, and beyond, will be featured at X Spaces: A3C Edition.
X Spaces is a 2-day artistic journey cultivated at Terminus 330, which showcases ten featured Artists in the heart of Atlanta! This exclusive pop-up style event will provide a platform for Artists to create, network and engage a diverse audience. X Spaces will also provide an atmosphere that promotes awareness and networking amongst the audience as well.
Date: Friday, October 9th and Saturday October 10th
Location: Terminus 330 (330 Marietta Street NW, Atlanta, GA 30313)
Deadline for Application: Wednesday, September 2nd 2015
Benefits for Artists:
- An opportunity to engage a massive and diverse audience
- A beautiful space to cultivate and showcase art in the heart of Atlanta
- An awesome networking opportunity
- (2) A3C Artists Passes - 5 Day
- Promotional Package during the A3C event-which includes social media shout outs and exclusive Artist pages
This event is curated by Cultivating Cultures, not A3C.
For more information, contact: email@example.com
Please Note: U.S. Applicants may use application below. All out of the U.S. Applicants, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for submission details.